Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A Look Behind the Scenes...

Dear Mason-
Mommy can't play with you right now... I have to write about you on my blog... Thanks! You're a doll. Love, Mommy


THIS is why I shouldnt have a blog... I have written like, 10 posts since my last... I just havent posted them cause, you know, they arent finished. What can I say... I get sidetracked easily. SQUIRREL! I have been READING quite a few blogs. Which should really count somewhere on the blogger totem pole. One of my faves?

http://www.accidentalolympian.com/the-accidental-olympian/2010/04/windupgirl-give-away.html

Check it out... leave a comment and possibly win some amazing earings! (Is the link not working? Ive been trying to get it to work for like, 10 min. But I cant. SQUIRREL!!! Copy and paste it. Go on! You can do it. It's well worth the added effort of 2 mouse clicks).

I have noticed through my perusing of other blogs that most writers have code names for everyone in their lives. This, along with being sexy and mysterious, allows a certain level of annonymity so you can write even more in detail without people getting mad at you. Or your in-laws knowing exactly whats going on. God forbid they find out I have a blog in the first place. But thats a blog in itself. (Hmmmm a few prospective titles if I start a blog going THAT route: "Living With Lady Macbeth"... "Out Damn Spot! You too Daughter In-law"... "Smile Or I'll Kill You"... "Can I Just Speak To You in the Other Room: and other ways to Manipulate Your Daughter In-Law").
What do you know... I've gotten off subject. SO anyway. Code names. Here's a little key to help you keep track so far.

Mason's alias': Meathead, Kid, Luitenant Head, Mase-Face, Bacon, Rooster.
Marlee's alias': Beaver, Lil Bitch, Hey You, pokey-mcpokester
Adam: MacDaddy, Handsome, Captain Sexypants, All-That-Is-Man, Husband Unit.

Other helpful hints for reading my blog:

1) I don't like most people. As such, most people are collectively refered to as "undesirables."
2) Undesireables 1-3 refer to inlaws.
3) Should also clarify Adam recently met his birth mother, who technically is an in-law but does not fit in the undesireable catagory. If memory serves we were making blowjob jokes with-in 5 min of meeting each other. Cleary she is in the awesome catagory.

That should help for now...
Also, have found myself sensoring my writing which feels really gross. Will hence forth write as I speak which is how I think. Which will probably include things squirting, leaking, oozing etc.

You've been warned... or intrigued. One of the two.

5 comments:

  1. Wait, you can not comparable an undesirable to to THE Undesirable No. 1, aka Harry Potter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait what??? Harry Potter an undesirable???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brit- True. Very true. If it wasnt going to be such a pain int he ass to break the habit of calling them that, I would seriously reconsider their alias'. I can only pray, one day, JK Rowling will forgive me.

    Mad- Ummmm maybe you should just be quiet. Have you READ Deathly Hallows? I know syphilus causes brain damage but come on! <3

    ReplyDelete